How to setup Arlo account while troubleshooting related issues?
Arlo camera is one of the most prominent and highly used cameras nowadays. This wire-free camera is an HD smart camera which is used for the security purpose in homes, hotels, companies, institutes and other related placed. This camera is known for its excellent picture quality and ability to taking the exact shot you need. This camera has lots of features such as motion detection, night vision, weather-resistant and many more. But for the proper functioning of this Arlo camera, one has to login to the Arlo login my account. So, see how to do an account set.
Few steps to follow for Arlo account setup for creating mode for your Arlo camera-
- For making Arlo account setup, what you have to do is just log in to Arlo account at arlo.com.
- Then, you have to tab mode and then a device for which you wish to create a mode and after that click adds a mode.
- Now, you have to enter the name for the mode and have to press next button.
- And, finally, you have to click a device and Next.
By following these above-suggested steps, mode of Arlo wire-free camera will create.
Know what Arlo base station Setup is and how it is connected to the Internet
Arlo Base station enable Arlo camera to properly and securely connect to the Internet via a home router. Also, wherever you installed this camera to other industrial and commercial places, you must have to connect it to the router for the internet connection. When the camera is connected to the internet via a router then it provides long-range connectivity and extends the battery life of the camera. The features which are included for Arlo base station setup are such as Smart Siren, USB local storage backup, upgrade options and others.
Let’s see the steps which you have to follow just to the setup of Arlo base station-
What you have to do first is that connect the smart Hub to the router using an Ethernet cable. But note that you must connect smart Hub to the router before you power it on. The reason for not giving power before is that it may be a chance that if base station might not connect to the network correctly if it gets power before connecting to your router.
- After that, you can connect the power adapter to the base station.
- Then, plug it into an electrical outlet and turn the base station on by pressing the on-off button.
- Now, wait for power internet LED and power LED on the front of base station and wait to turn green which will be turned in about 2 minutes.
- Finally, base station is connected to the internet.
What to do when Arlo can’t discover base station during the process of installation?
- First turn off base station when Arlo can’t discover base station during installation and unplug Ethernet cable which is connected to your router.
- Again try the installation process and check it that your base station is connected to the router before power on into the base station.
- If the problem is still there or not resolved, then check the color of LED of internet on base station.
- If internet ED does not light after 2 minutes, then base station failed to connect to the router. So, you have to unplug and re-insert both ends of the Ethernet cable connecting base station to router. And, make sure that the router is powered on.
- If an LED light of internet is solid amber, then it means base station is connected to router. But if it is unable to connect to Arlo cloud server, then make sure that router is connected to internet and powered on.
- If Led lights of the internet are green, perform a factory reset on base station and do the process of installation again.
- Now it is the chance that your problem will resolve.
If the above problem is still there, then you should take the help of Arlo expert. Arlo customer supports are always one call away from you. You can explain your problem to those people; they will surely help you and resolve your problem with ease.
Troubleshooting of Arlo Offline Issue by following simple steps
First, let’s know that what Arlo offline issue is all about-
When the user switched to a new router or made changes to his internet network, then the camera goes offline. This is the issue which may occur frequently. So, let’s see how to fix this problem.
- In case, Arlo is offline, then you can press and release the Sync button on the Arlo base station.
- If internet LED blinks for 10 seconds, then camera resumes normal operation.
- If not then, open and close camera battery door and check LED behavior when the door is closed.
- Now check the connectivity of camera and notice the distance or objects between base station and camera. Because, it may chance that your camera goes offline if any metal objects, ceilings, thick walls and other things exist between base station and camera.
- Also, Arlo can experience Wi-Fi congestion. If this is the case, then move base station away from other Wi-Fi devices.
- Check out Arlo base station status. If Internet LED on base station is solid green, then it is connected to internet and if not and has the amber color, then it is not connected to the internet. In that case, check out the connection of internet.
- Make sure that Arlo camera is synced to the base station. For checking it, you can check the library of the camera for the last recording and if the most recent video of it was recorded a long time ago, then it may be the case that Arlo is not be synced to base station.
- If the problem still exists, then you can reach to customer care of Arlo and may ask help for reset Arlo base station or fix the problem so that you can continue with the smooth working of your camera.
Hope this blog will help you to answer your all doubts regarding the Arlo login my account and how to troubleshoot the issues which arise during the installation process of this wonderful camera.