Arlo Go Camera - An Introduction
Features & Usability
- The Arlo Go is essentially a 4G version of original Arlo Pro, so video resolution comes at 720p rather than 1080p of Arlo Pro2.
- However, the difference between resolution capability differs a bit, still, there are some remarkable features which make it comparatively better than previous camera product.
- Image quality is very much affected by compression which is seen here very extreme.
- The camera is graced with a MicroSD card slot, and local storage option.
- Controlling of Arlo Go is easily done with Arlo mobile app ( both for iOS and Android). It is a great combination when you possess additional arlo products.
Arlo Go camera is right in what cases?
The arlo go will show up right in line with arlo pro cameras. It is better in case if you want to view live feed, active two-way audio or make a review of video clips from motion-triggered events. Furthermore, best grade geofencing & scheduling option work great in arlo go.
- Great feature set
- Easy to set up & use
- Affordable 4G plans
- SD card slot
- Clips limited to even 10 seconds
- Limit on number of minutes recorded every month
- It does not have access to features like siren & optional backup
Netgear’s Arlo cameras always come with strong security tools in hands of DIY-ers. Arlo Go takes it to a new level. It is certainly not a product which will be required by everyone. If you have a barn, carport, or simply open land that falls outside of your wi-fi coverage. The Arlo Go facilitates you an incredibly easy-to-use solution for its monitoring. Also, it is a great option for commercial applications, particularly when security is needed on a temporary basis such as a construction site. For information about arlo go camera in details, or get a reasonable solution, we recommend you to contact us via Arlo Camera Tech Support Number.