What is the library? How Can You Use It Based on Different Plans?
New age Arlo Security cameras have always been meeting advanced security needs of both residential and business premises. Well! Storing video recordings or creating snapshots of critical recordings is a very crucial task. The storage rules differ based on different camera rules and subscription plans. If you’re seeking a reliable Arlo Help to understand storage features and library functions, then you’re in right place. Read the blog ahead to get considerable Arlo Camera Support in this particular area.
The library is the location where complete video recordings & snapshots are stored. Here, you can use calendar and filter in order to find out special recordings and have a close view. The number of days your content is saved totally depend on the service plan.
Details of Subscription Plans:
|Basic||Arlo Smart Add-on||Smart premier Version||Arlo Smart Elite|
|One week cloud recording||Seven days cloud recording||1-month cloud recording||2 months cloud recording|
|Supports up to five cameras||It supports one camera per subscription of arlo smart||Supports up to ten cameras||20 cameras are supported|
|Three months customer support||Tree month customer support||Unlimited customer support||Unlimited customer support.|
Note–For ensuring that content is not lost permanently lost, download important files to mobile device or computer. Whole content along with favorite marked content is deleted depending according to the service plan for which subscribe. As an example, if you subscribe premier plan, footage from one month saved on the cloud until 30 dates of the month. On the 31st day, footage from the 1st day is deleted. For any doubt, join support arlo com services to resolve your concerns.
For Using Library:
• First of launch arlo app or sign in to Arlo Account at myarlo.com site
• Next or click library
• Calendar displays at the top of the page
• If needed, user arrows on another side of the month to choose a month to view.
• The date & time of recording video clip is notified through the green circle.
• A tap of click highlighted the date
• Recordings & snapshots from the date that you highlight display below the calendar
• The green circle indicates the days when video clip record.
• Next tap click highlighted date. Contact Netgear Arlo Support team, if you’re not able to do it by yourself.
Hope, you knew the method to utilize library in the arlo account. In case you’re in doubt or facing issue while setting up a library in arlo account, then we recommend you to contact our Arlo Help team now.