Arlo is a trusted brand that requires no introduction. It is mainly a wireless, smart and high definition home camera that ensures security to a number of places. The Arlo camera comes with a number of unmatched features. One of the most interesting features is an automatic update of Netgear Arlo firmware. For minimizing the downtime of the camera, firmware updates are done automatically. It can also be done manually with a few instructions. If you want to know How to Update Netgear Arlo Firmware or any kind of assistance related to manual firmware update, you can dial Arlo Support Number anytime for immediate help from the experts.
For updating Arlo Q plus and Go firmware, go through these steps:
- First of all, you can either go to the official website of Arlo or go to the Arlo app.
- After this, you have to click on the setting and then go to ‘my devices’.
- In this step, you have to choose the camera that you have to update the firmware.
- After this, click on the ‘device info’ and then go to the option of ‘firmware’.
- When you’re done with choosing the device info, click on the option of ‘update’.
- In this step, you’re advised to not to disconnect the camera or remove the battery of the camera.
- Now, you’ve to wait to complete the firmware update process. If the camera LED is blue and amber then the firmware is downloading. After installation, LED will be off for camera reboot. If the LED lights again then your camera is ready to stream.
If you find any technical error while doing these steps then you can contact the team of active and knowledgeable experts on the Arlo Support Phone Number. They’ll ensure you with exact solution and step by step guidance to overcome the issue.
For updating Arlo Pro and Pro 2, you can follow these quick steps:
You can update the firmware by seeking the assistance of experts and dialing the Arlo tech Support Phone Number. If you want to do it by yourself then these steps are just for you.
- At first, make sure to go to the Arlo app or log into the website of the Arlo.
- Tap on the option of “Settings” and after this choose ‘My Devices’.
- Again, select the camera to update
- In this step, go to the option of Device Info and reach to the Firmware.
- Now, click on the ‘Update’ tab to start the updating procedure. During the update and install process, do not remove the battery or disconnect the camera.
- Wait till the process of camera firmware gets complete.
- You’ll get the LED light turning amber and blue during the downloading process. During the camera firmware installation, the LED light will stop for a few minutes.
- After completing the firmware update process, the camera will sync to the base station. At this time, LED light will blink blue in rapid motion.
- If there are different cameras then you have to repeat the process of Arlo firmware update for each camera that you want for updating.
These steps will help you in updating the camera firmware manually. If in case you don’t understand any step then you can freely ring on the toll-free Arlo Support Number. Through this contact number, users can get the answer of the question, “How to Update Netgear Arlo Firmware,” and also get an answer to other technical woes instantly in no time.